Catan poster

Catan poster

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rate Ides of Blood at Amazon.com

Dear Readers,

If you are one of the highly intelligent people who not only purchased or stole but also read issues 1, 2 and/or 3 of Ides of Blood, I offer you salutations and congratulations on your awesomeness.  If you furthermore enjoyed the comic, now would be an excellent time to tell the Internet about it.  I humbly beseech you, dear reader, to click over to Amazon.com and write a review of Ides of Blood.  I know, it's annoying.  I probably wouldn't do it either--unless I wanted ETERNAL HAPPINESS!!!

That's right--if you write a 5 star review, I, Stuart C. Paul, guarantee that you will NEVER EXPERIENCE ANYTHING LESS THAN ABSOLUTE ECSTASY AND JOY FOR THE REST OF ALL TIME.  Hell, even if you thought it was a steaming pile of postmodern decadence, go tell everyone in full and lurid detail how this comic made you throw up, insulted your mother and gave your dad AIDS.

Issue 1

Issue 2

Issue 3


And yes, you read that right. Issue #1 is selling for sixteen cents in Amazon marketplace.  According to math, if I can get a used copy of The Shining for a penny, then Ides of Blood is SIXTEEN TIMES MORE VALUABLE THAN STEPHEN KING'S MASTERPIECE!
No, seriously, I'd really appreciate it if you gave Ides a good rating and review.  Good word of mouth is everything in comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment